Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I first created this blog some months ago, when we had some special computer classes at our college and the instructors asked us to start blogging.

My first blog was about an annoying classmate who was totally without a sense of humor.

He threatened to wreck havoc if the blog went on kottu so. . .

I kept the blog dormant all this time and then my mind woke up from a long sleep like sleeping beauty all of a sudden (wonder which prince kissed it?) and decided to reactivate the blog.

You could call me a 'spiritual aspirant.'

I can't really claim to be truly spiritual but I try my best to be a good person, believe in the principle of karma and above all God.

I don't know why but it seems the 'in' thing for most young people to try to seem materialistic instead of spiritual. No one wants to be known of as a 'goody goody'. Well too bad, that's what I am trying actively to be.

No comments: